hari ney hari saya MENANGIS sbb awak :'(

you're my friend because . . .
you make me smile .
you make me laugh so hard i cry .
you take me somewhere when i'm bored .
you make me a better person .
you let me cry on your shoulder if i'm upset .
but somewhere in all that i fell in love with you .
but it was to late .
you fell in love with her .
your the one im cry about at night .
alone .
my heart aches for you .





it hurts seeing you from afar .
having the time of your life with her : (




some days i feel broke inside but i won't admit .
sometimes i just wanna hide cause it's you i miss !



how long can i go pretending ?
how many lies i can tell the whole world ?
how many smiles i can fake when i'am trying so hard not cry ?


how many texts have i waited from you ?
just to say that last 'i love you'



ok , just one more kiss & i'll be gone from you .
i swear that i'll be strong .
just one more taste to you fell like  you're mine .
i promise that i'll be fine .
i mean what i say today 
but
tomorrow i'll know that i was lying .
i'm sorry but i can't lie to myself .



i can't forget you no metter what i do .
because ?


i really love you !
i miss to be your side !

No comments:

Post a Comment